Hot Wire Equipment
Specification For Hot Wire Power Supply
- Input 110 VAC 50 Hz
- Output Variable 5 - 50 VAC 5 amps or
- 0 - 7 VAC 50 amps
- Transformer rated at 350 VA.
- Unit supplied in painted metal box with fuse protection on input and both outputs.
- Fully adjustable output via control knob on front panel.
- Two springs and some Ni-Cr 26SWG wire supplied.
- This power supply can heat up to 1.2m (4 ft.) of 26 SWG wire or 300mm (12") of 2mm Ni-Cr wire.
- Size 200 x 120 x 150 mm
- Weight 10KGS
- Price £ 790.00 ex works.
- Alternative 240 VAC version £ 85.00 extra for transformer
- Carriage and packing £ 45.00
- Delivery 4 weeks from receipt of order and payment.
All prices are ex VAT.
N.B. Overall size and layout may vary due to continuous development.